Visiting hours at Mercer County Community Hospital are flexible, depending on the patient’s condition and need for privacy and rest.
Number of Visitors
The number of visitors allowed in a patient’s room at one time depends on:
- Patient and family need to visit
- The nurse’s assessment of the patient’s condition
- Whether the patient is in a private or semi-private room
Visiting hours may be limited or visitors may be asked to leave the room for any of the following reasons:
- The patient is about to undergo a procedure
- The patient needs to recover following surgery
- If the visitor has symptoms of a disease or virus
- If the visitor is being disruptive to the patient, staff or other patients
Hospital Visiting Hours
7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Maternity Visiting Hours
9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.