Due to construction of the new parking lot at Mercer Health’s, Mercer County Community Hospital, further alterations to parking areas and parking lot entry will be necessary. See the map below. Beginning Monday, June 11th and through the summer, changes to the current parking plans will include:
- No entry into parking areas, as indicated on the map, from Main St. into the parking lot or from the West Campus parking lot into the North and East parking lots.
- No vehicle access between the West Campus lot and the North and East parking lots. Pedestrian access will be available between the lots.
Continuing adjustments due to the West Wing Expansion at Mercer Health’s, Mercer County Community Hospital, include:
- All hospital patients and visitors should enter the parking lots using the A and B entrances off of Cedar Street at indicated on the attached map.
- All delivery trucks should use the B entrance off of Cedar Street when possible.
- Parking for patients, visitors, volunteers and staff is defined with the main patient and visitor located on the east side of the hospital near Cedar Street. Additional patient and visitor parking is also available at Mercer Health West Campus for those utilizing services at that location.
- It is advised to proceed with extreme caution in the parking lot areas, watching for other vehicles and pedestrians.
- No parking, per the request of the Village of Coldwater, along Cedar St. This ensures the safety of pedestrians and bike riders, which increase during the summer months.
- Patients and visitors should enter Mercer County Community Hospital on the east side of the main building utilizing the Emergency and Outpatient entrances facing Cedar Street.
- All services at Mercer County Community Hospital remain available.
The West Wing Expansion projection is scheduled to open in Fall 2018 with enhanced outpatient service areas, surgical service areas, and all private patient rooms. For more information about the expansion and the related Building on a Promise campaign, visit www.mercer-health.com.