Mercer Health is pleased to offer Community Tours of the West Wing Expansion. “We invite the community to take the opportunity to see the progress we have made and to learn more about the future of their healthcare. This project truly encapsulates all that is good about our community.” states Lisa Klenke, CEO of Mercer Health.
Community Tour Dates and Times:
- Sunday, October 29th at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, October 29th at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 29th at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, October 29th at 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 30th at 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 30th at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31st at 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31st at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1st at 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1st at 5 p.m.
Each tour session has very limited availability and RSVPs are required. RSVP online at www.mercer-health.com/registrations by October 20th. In addition, several other restrictions must be adhered to, to ensure for safety. The one hour walking tour will be indoors and outdoors on an active job site with rugged terrain and steps; please plan accordingly. Closed toe shoes are required. Guests must be 18 years of age or older. No exceptions will be made. Tours will begin promptly and will be limited to time allotted.
Guests are to park at Mercer Health West Campus (former Briarwood Manor) and meet at the tent located west of the job site.