Effective immediately, Mercer Health Call-A-Nurse service is no longer available. Until further notice, patients can ask health-related questions in one of the following ways:
- Urgent questions/concerns
- Go to Mercer Health’s Emergency Department at Mercer County Community Hospital
- Call 911
- Non-urgent questions/concerns
- Call your healthcare provider’s office
- Send a message to your provider via Mercer Health MyChart
If you do not currently have a MyChart account and would like to activate one, you can sign up online or contact your provider’s office.
Questions or concerns regarding the change in Call-A-Nurse services can be directed to Mindy Kremer at 419-678-5613.