- Individualized Patient Care
- Wound/Ostomy Management
- Newborn/Pediatric Care
- Social Services
- Speech Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Cardiac Care
- Respiratory Care
- Postpartum Care
- Nutrition Services
- Physical Therapy
- FREE Telemonitoring while on service
- Diabetic Education
- IV Therapy
- Bili Blanket
- Occupational Therapy
Mercer Health Home Care is the only home care provider in the area to offer a free wireless telemonitor system to our home care patients.
- Provides daily contact with a registered nurse who assesses the patient's status and collaborates with the physicians as need - no need to wait until the next home nurse visit
- Improves communication between patient and nurse even on the days the nurse is not in the home
- More efficient response to health conditions with daily monitoring
- Assists with management of chronic conditions which can result in increased quality of life and decreased hospitalization
- Patients and families can be more secure knowing that health conditions are being monitored daily
- Clinically managed 7 days a week by registered nurse
Skilled Nursing Services
We provide skilled nursing assessment, nursing treatments, and comprehensive client and family education. The focus of the integrated programs is to treat clients to ensure optimal clinical and quality outcomes.
- 24 Hours, 7 days a week
- Home Evaluations
- We accept most insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid
Staff of Professionals:
- Registered Nurses perform clinical assessments to determine home care needs and assist with skilled procedures such as wound care, IV care, chronic disease management and medication management.
- Certified Ostomy/Wound Nurse assists clients with all care related to ostomies and wounds.
- Home Care Aides assist with bathing, dressing and other daily routines.
- Physical, Occupational, Massage and Speech Therapists to help clients gain strength and assist them in their recovery after surgery or other health problems.
- Registered Dietitians to help with nutrition counseling.
- Social Service Personnel to help with placement/family issues or financial assistance.
- Licensed Respiratory Therapists to assist the client in their respiratory needs.