- Explore Mercer Health
- About Mercer Health
- For Patients
- For Visitors
- Contact Us
Visiting hours at Mercer County Community Hospital are flexible, depending on the patient’s condition and need for privacy and rest.
Number of Visitors
The number of visitors allowed in a patient’s room at one time depends on:
• Patient and family need to visit
• The nurse’s assessment of the patient’s condition
• Whether the patient is in a private or semi-private room.
Visiting hours may be limited or visitors may be asked to leave the room for any of the following reasons:
• The patient is about to undergo a procedure.
• The patient needs to recover following surgery.
• If the visitor has symptoms of a disease or virus.
• If the visitor is being disruptive to the patient,
staff or other patients.
Hospital Visiting Hours
7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Maternity Visiting Hours
Noon - 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.